Thursday, August 27, 2009

DEADHEADS TRIBUTE


Howl At The Moon Gifts
DEADHEADS TRIBUTE
September 2009

This month's featured items include jewelry and memorabilia from those days in various venue parking lots at dozens of Dead shows. And as a SPECIAL to all customers including my special Deadhead friends, I will refund 100% your total Shipping and Handling charges for your orders over $30.00 (in celebration of 30 years since my first Dead show) if you add the title of your favorite Dead song into the Buyer Comments on your order. And one other surprise, I did a lot of web surfing, as well as drawing out of my own collection, and am sharing dozens of Dead photos, which you will find, embedded in all of this month's featured listings.


"DEADHEADS TRIBUTE" SPECIAL
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $30.00 OR MORE FOR SEPTEMBER
Visit: http://www.howlatthemoongifts.etsy.com/
If your total order is $30.00 or more
If you add a title of a Grateful Dead song in the Buyer Comments on your order
Your total shipping charges will be refunded upon shipment of your order.

Offer good only in the month of September to Deadheads and non-Deadheads alike.



Love and Peace!

Terry
Howl At The Moon Gifts
http://www.howlatthemoongifts.etsy.com/




2 comments:

  1. This month as I just began featuring a Deadheads Tribute in Howl At The Moon Gifts online store, a funny thing happened. My first customer during this tribute turned out to be a young Deadhead and also another jewelry handcrafter on Etsy. This shop owner is from the east coast. Anyway, she found me by searching Grateful Dead in Etsy and found the last of my Vintage stockpile from those days. In my homepage on the online store, I refer people to my blog where I have been sharing stories about the early days of Howl At The Moon and the influences of the Dead and Deadheads. When she placed order, she indicated that she was going to soon read this blog and when I got another note from her later, she was laughing and said that since she is only 27, her history with the Grateful Dead is not as long as mine; however, she just happened to be on the west coast on a certain News Year Eve, that is, Oakland and that was on New Years Eve 2001. Wouldn't you know that the one photo I decided to post on this blog entry for the Grateful Dead years was from the parking lot of the Oakland Coliseum Arena before that exact same show? So we kinda both simultaneously experienced an eight year old memory deja'vu flashback. It really made my day. I shipped her order today after we traded emails back and forth and back all morning. It is a very small world sometimes.

    Terry
    Howl At The Moon Gifts
    http://www.howlatthemoongifts.etsy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been great month and a great time to stumble upon acquaintances from those wonderful times with the Deadhead family. I apologize for not being around in blogland for most of it. My home laptop went out and I had to get video card replaced. My good old friend Chris in Huntington Beach (his business is fixing computers-hit me up for referral if needing someone) completely disasembled and reassembled my laptop today with new card, flushed out all the junk software, and now it works better than new. Anyway...I am back. Look for new blog post real soon.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete